Mankind has not witnessed a better time than today for the caffeine enthusiasts; Oh and if you are wondering why, then we all know the answer, there is no shortage of the beloved hot beverage in fact it is available in abundance and in a lot of different types. Moreover no more does one have to put a saucer on stove to make coffee, all thanks to the coffee machines that are available in the market today. As there are a lot of options there is bound to be a lot of confusion and as all coffee machines are not the same, one really needs to study and compare the machines before buying. Today we shall talk about the two most famous coffee machine brands and do a side by side comparison of them. So it is about Delonghi vs Jura the two giant and high quality brands.
The comparison between Delonghi and Jura
It is a Swiss company started way back in the early 1930’s and since then it has been creating some innovative and high quality household appliances. Jura is the pioneer in the field of automatic coffee machine as today it has become a global name which is known for creating professional as well as semi-professional appliance for office and home. The machines of jura stand out from the rest because of their high quality and build, although their prices are quiet high but the machines are still perfect for the coffee enthusiasts. Jura has exceptionally well built machines that are just too professional and require zero maintenance; once you use them you will not feel like using any other machinery.
The Delonghi belongs to the Delonghi family and it was founded in the years 1902; initially Delonghi were producers of air conditioners and the portable heaters but with time the company diversified and the coffee machine is an example of its diversification. Delonghi has achieved this much of success because of its innovation. They have a huge variety of coffee machines and probably the best variety of them. The machines are ideal for homes and also can be use for semi0professional work, those who have a tight budget can buy the Delonghi coffee machine as it is not that expensive and is great to start out with.
So with an introduction to both the brands in questions it is time to head for the main differences between the two, so here is are the major points of difference in Delonghi vs Jura.
- The flavour: Jura has an intelligent pre-brewing system that ensures the taste of the coffee is almost the same as the one you get in coffee shops. Jura machines are known for extracting all the flavour from the coffee beans and with delonghi it is not the same, the taste is different and it is somewhere between espresso and the filtered coffee.
- The quality of froth: The frothing system of Jura is far superior that that of Delonghi, the froth that the Delonghi machine produces has air and bubbles while that of jura ios quite thick and can only be removed with a spoon.
- The build up quality: The build of quality of both the coffee machines is quite different and jura again gets a winning point, the jura coffee machines are quite high quality while delonghi coffee machines are a little cheaper when it comes to the build up quality.
- The maintenance: The jura machines are made in a manner than they do not need to be cleaned and Delonghi on the other hand needs to be cleaned by removing the brewing parts regularly.
As per these differences Jura is a clear winner but then if you want a machine for daily use which would not cost much then Delonghi is the best fit.
Which product to buy?
If you have got a clear answer for the right brand of coffee machine to buy from the debate between Delonghi and Jura then it is also best to learn about the right product that one should buy from these brands as they have a wide variety of coffee machines to offer, so here are the best ones.
- Jura 15079 E6 coffee machine: This machine is a revolution in the world of caffeine and coffee, it is best for those who relish their hot beverage and love the strong aroma of their hot drink. The jura 15079 offers 7 different varieties of coffee; you can enjoy latte, macchiato, espresso and cappuccino by just clicking a button. It also has a removable water tank along with a filter that helps in removing all the impurities. There are no such machines that can actually stand in front of the jura 15059 as it outperforms everyone. With the E6 you can experience the perfect broth and foam and is perfect for the milky ones the cappuccinos and the latte.
- Delonghi ECAM44.660.B Eletta bean to cup coffee machine: Just like Jura 15079 is a masterpiece from jura; the Delonghi ECAM44.660.B Eletta is a masterpiece from delonghi. It is the best rival for the jura E6; it lets the coffee lovers enjoy all the favourite coffee beverages by just touching a button. The delonghi ECAM44 offers the best grounded coffee and one can even personalise the strength and the temperature of the coffee, it is user friendly and easy to use with personalised panels. It gives smooth and silky milk foam which is quite tempting to have. The best part about this machine is that it cleans and rinses the machine on its own automatically once the brewing is over.
Well if you are ready to spend big bucks then the jura 15079 is perfect it gives the right amount of foam and is quite simple to use. It gives the right amount of customer satisfaction with all the features that it has to offer. The delonghi machine is also of great standard but then jura is a true winner because of the build up quality. Well if you have mixed feelings and are confused then do a proper study about the same and read the reviews online before making the purchase.